Blech.

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Up late reading/studying again. Maybe I would not have to pull an all nighter if the book I paid to have air-mailed to me would have arrived on time. But no. It did not. So here I am, with a copy that boyfriend and I managed to track down at a library. A copy that has not been checked out since 1968, which seriously depresses me. Even more than the fact that I freaking paid for expedited shipping and here I sit, with no book. Unable to make margin notes. It has been a rough week or so, school wise. I am a pot of coffee into my night, and oh so starving.

Note to self: when you are going to add an extra six hours onto your day by studying until ungodly hours- save some of those precious calories. You will be hungry. And cranky.


0 comments:

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP