Breast Cancer 3Day!

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Have I mentioned that I am a Breast Cancer 3Day Walker? Well, I am! In fact, this is my third year walking in this amazing event!

Do you know how hard it is to train for a 60 mile walk and raise a minimum of $2,300 when you are a poor college student. And your friends are poor college students. And if people have an extra ten bucks, they are going to buy beer... Not save breasts.

Well it's hard, people. Seriously hard. Ridiculously Freaking Hard. Less then six weeks until the walk, and I am only 21% to my fundraising minimum.

I plan on writing more about why this is such an important cause to me tomorrow night (right now I am in the midst of a reading and paper-writing all-nighter.) But I figured I would start shamelessly linking my 3Day donation webpage onto my blog, in case anyone is curious about the event or even inclined to donate.

So... Go ahead. Help the Tenacious Turtles (my team) Save Second Base.

http://www.the3day.org/goto/amandaholman

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP