Sadie Sadie (almost) Married Lady!

Friday, September 4, 2009

I have been engaged for a week, and am still as happy as a chubby little clam. It has been a week of celebrating- with much drinking and eating. Right after a week of vacation- with much drinking and eating. I know I mentioned this all in my last post, but seriously.. Things have been nuts.

I have had serious amounts of trouble getting back into the swing of things. But today, for the first time since my vacation, I woke up feeling like my old self health-wise. So I stepped on the scale and noted my two pound gain. Meh- what's two pounds? Nuffin. Bring it on wedding dress.

Most people would probably find power in a looming goal like this, but I tend to shrink back in the face of concrete weight-loss goals. But I am beyond thrilled about the engagement, and I am going to make it my goal to continue just as I have been. Slow and steady. Getting healthy. And I know I will feel and look wonderful on the big day.

I mean, I have until next summer, even slow and steady progress will make a big impact in 10 months time!


0 comments:

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP