That's the way we spell...

Friday, October 16, 2009

Success!

Yesterday morning, I actually did get up at the still-dark-hour of six and went for a walk. I walked for an hour, and was keeping a pretty dern good pace- I went at least 4 miles. And this morning my body is a little sore. Seriously, body? It was a walk. You really can not handle an hour of power-walking seamlessly? I appreciate you not crying out in pain, but even the dull ache annoys me.

Thank goodness I finally got my flabby bum out the door and training again. Three weeks left until the Breast Cancer 3-Day walk. To be honest, I probably do not have enough time to be in tip-top shape. But I am going to fit in some sort of walk everyday until then, which should be enough to strengthen up my muscles a bit and toughen up my feet.

I did not hit the pavement bright and early this morning, because it is my day off from work and class and I wanted to sleep in. But I think the Mister and I are going to go later today.

My eating has been great all week, and I even did a bit of exercise (rare for me with my insane schedule these days.) And, go figure, the fat is just sliding right off.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP