Finally Photos

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Confession time.

I have been avoiding my "before photos." I have them, of course, but have been hesitant to share them. I always figured that I would share them when I met my goal weight- no sooner. And here I am, three years into my flub-fighting mission, and only halfway to my goal.

But today I feel empowered. I am proud of how far I have come, and excited about where I am headed- no matter how long it takes to get there.

So... Without further adieu.


Before Photos:

Getting close to my highest weight...


I had actually lost about 20 pounds here


The weight was packing on. Cringe.



Not As Before Photos:




My best friend, and inspiration: Anna the Marathon Runner

Looking more svelte at my third Breast Cancer 3Day with my ladies!


So there you have it. I will take some proper comparison shots at some point, but you get the idea. And if you can't possibly wait to see more of my lovely face, you can always glance back at the engagement photos!


0 comments:

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP