Red Eyes

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I came home this week so that I could go to class, but I did not go to class today. At all. I just stayed in bed and cried.

Then I retreated to Kevin's place and found some comfort there, and even laughter.

Now I came home and have received a group message from friends in my ASL class about meeting up to study tomorrow. And the most recent message on the thread is jokingly chastising me for not being in class. Sent to the whole group. So now I feel pathetic for not going, and anxious about the amount of work I have to do. There is no time for catch up. I already feel so far behind.

I feel empty. Desperate for a distraction. And today, after a successful weekend.. Coping with my emotions in a more proper way- I found that distraction and comfort in food. Of course.

2 comments:

Insomniac February 16, 2010 at 7:37 PM  

Don't beat yourself up. This is an unusual event, and extremely emotionally taxing.

I'm sending you all kinds of comforting thoughts. Wish there were more I could do.

オテモヤン February 27, 2010 at 1:38 PM  

オナニー
逆援助
SEX
フェラチオ
ソープ
逆援助
出張ホスト
手コキ
おっぱい
フェラチオ
中出し
セックス
デリヘル
包茎
逆援
性欲

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP