Bollywood Baby!

Monday, April 5, 2010

Apparently it does not get more hilarious than me trying to do a Bollywood Dance Workout. For whatever reason, I figured that I would be a natural.

Seriously, Manda? Seriously? A natural at Bollywood dance? Are you forgetting how ridiculously hard you had to work to stay at the bottom of your dance group?

(Yes, readers, I was a dancer for ten years. I was terrible. I was not pitiful only because I am musical- I've got the natural rhythm baby. But I do not have the dancing skills. My brain and body struggle to connect that quickly.)

Anyway. I had been looking at these Bollywood workouts for months. I thought they would be a great addition to my little collection. You know, something for when I don't feel like screaming obscenities at Jillian Michaels. Well I found something different, alright. I love it. I bounce up and down and around in circles and try not to catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror (I look ridiculous.) My abs probably get a bigger workout than anything else.. From all the laughing. But when I am done, I feel elated. Just what I need right now.


And, in other news, Easter happened. How was yours? Didja survive? Hopefully so. Mister and I went to visit his parents. We both got giant Easter baskets.. full of candy. SABOTAGE! But, there were also some Anne's organic crackers- thank goodness they make everything look like bunnies! So I ate more than I planned, but less than I might have a few weeks ago, a few months ago, a few years ago. And today I weighed the same as yesterday- I'll take it. I had mister kidnap all of the candy so it won't be there to tempt me, and I am pressing on.

Thanks for sticking with me. Please to kick my ass next time I abandon my mission? Stay the course!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP