Seventy Three

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Hello kiddos! It is going to be a gorgeous day. This Minnesota girl gets cranky when the temperature gets over 80- kind of a problem when you live in Texas. But today the high is 73! There is something about low to mid seventies that makes me giddy.

Tomorrow I will be posting my weight. My first scheduled weight post since I started the blog. Are you excited to know how much smaller my love handles are? We are shooting for an average of 2.5 pounds a week. I know I know, a little bit above the all holy "normal weight loss average." I was a weight watcher for a long time. But, bring it on extra half pound. I am going to go for it.

The catch? If I don't make it, I am not going to be wimpy and cry and give up. Who cares? So why not go for it and see what happens! Slow and steady will bring a lot of change in three months time.

Today's mini-goal... No diet soda. Well, no soda of any kind, but nothing but the diet tempts me. This is going to be rough, folks, but I think I need to try and give it up. Why? Because I feel like I can't. Therefore, I must.

Be Merry!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP